How will my journey be affected?
- One service an hour between Paddington, Newport and Cardiff/Swansea (not calling at Bristol parkway)
- One service an hour between Paddington and Bristol Parkway, calling at normal timetabled stops
- will run between Severn Tunnel Junction and Bristol Parkway
- will run between Bristol Parkway and Newport
- journey times involving a replacement bus are likely to be extended by approximately 45 minutes
What about other rail services?
- Trains will run between Bristol Parkway and Portsmouth Harbour
- Trains will run between Bristol Parkway and Taunton; services to Weston-Super-Mare that would normally start/terminate at Bristol Parkway will start from Filton Abbey Wood
- Additional work on the railway line will also see passenger journeys’ altered on a number of weekends between September and October.
For further information about how your journey may be affected click here.