- Episode name:
- Transmission (TX):
- TX confirmed:
- 8:00pm ~ 10:00pm
Week 22 2023 : Sat 27 May - Fri 02 Jun
- Wed 17 May 2023
Britain’s Got Talent
After weeks of captivating audiences with extraordinary and jaw-dropping auditions, Britain’s Got Talent draws closer to crowning its series 16 winner as the spectacular semi-finals get underway.
Each live semi-final sees the return of performers who previously wowed the judges in London and Manchester, in addition to our Golden Buzzer acts, which this year includes more than ever before.
This year sees brand-new judge Bruno Tonioli make his first appearance on the live-show judging panel, where he will be joined by Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon. Once more, Ant and Dec return to host the semi-finals.
Eight contestants will perform in each live semi-final. The first finalist is chosen via public vote and the second finalist will be chosen by the judges.
Following the five rounds, all successful acts will perform again in the grand final, where one will be named the Britain’s Got Talent 2023 Champion and walk away with both the life-changing £250,000 prize and that coveted place at The Royal Variety Performance.
The acts performing on Wednesday’s show will be:
- Toy Toy Toy: Yo-Yo artists Naoto and Shu performed a spectacular routine of yo-yo tricks. Ages 34 and 26 respectively from Japan.
- Markus Birdman: Stand-up comedian Markus performed a hilarious comedy routine. Aged 53 from Essex.
- Harry Churchill: School boy Harry performed an electrifying Queen medley on the guitar. Aged 11.
- Notorious: Young dance group performed a cheeky school classroom themed routine to a medley of tracks. Ages 8 to 16.
- Miki Dark: Illusionist performed a unique routine of shocking tricks. Aged 57.
- Travis George: Travis sang ‘Stars’ from the musical Les Misérables and wowed both the judges and audience. Aged 22 from South Wales.
- Dylan B: School boy Dylan sang an incredible rendition of ‘Listen’ by Beyoncé. Aged 12.
- Ghetto Kids: Dance group Ghetto Kids performed a routine to a medley of songs. Ages 5 to 13. Bruno’s golden buzzer act.
Wednesday’s guest performer will be James Arthur. Since winning The X Factor in 2012, James has become one of the most celebrated artists of the last decade with 10 platinum selling singles in the UK alone and 16 billion streams worldwide.
- Press contact:
- Picture contact:
- Viewer enquiries: