**Your privacy is our priority**
Your data is important. It’s important to us, and we understand that it’s important to you. ITV is committed to safeguarding your information in line with the latest data protection and privacy laws. We also want to be transparent about what information we collect about you, how we use it, and how you can control what we do with this information.
**About this notice**
Dancing On Ice
Survival of the Fittest
I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
Each shall be referred to as the “App” for the purposes of this privacy notice. Our general privacy notice at itv.com/privacy also applies. In this notice, “ITV”, “we”, “us” and “our” means ITV Consumer Limited.
**What information do we collect?**
We may collect the following information in the provision of the App to you: your IP address through which you use of the App.
In order to provide the App in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and to play-out media content to the App we need to process your internet protocol (IP) address. We also collect information about your use of the App, device identifier and type, operating system, browser version, cookie data, the content you viewed and details of your navigation around our services.
Depending on your activity on the App, we may also collect: a unique identifier which represents your device to enable us to avoid duplication of your responses to polls and other content within the App.
**How will we use your information?**
When you use the App we may process your data in a variety of ways, for several different reasons and with a range of legal justifications. Please see the table below.
Where we process your personal information on the basis of legitimate interest for analytics we are referring to our legitimate interest in understanding how people are using the App; to improve the App and to understand when content and advertising is viewed.
**Will we send you marketing messages?**
You may be asked if you would like to receive push notifications. You can turn these off at any time by adjusting the settings on your device.
**Cookies in this App**
What are cookies? Cookies are small files of letters and numbers. These files are stored in the memory of your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note this App uses the following cookies or cookie like devices within it to perform the following functions:
local storage of a unique identifier which represents your device to enable us to avoid duplication of your responses to polls and other content within the App. This gets used when you wish to change a response you have previously submitted.
By accessing and using this App you are agreeing to the terms and use of these cookies within the App. These cookies will be deleted if the App is deleted/uninstalled (although note there may be a period before Apple/iOS and/or Android decide to delete secure storage where App cookies may still be active).
If you download the App on a mobile device with a Google Android or Apple iOS operating system then the App may check the status of user identifiers provided by that operating system or collect certain information submitted by you when voting. We will pass on that identifier and its status to permitted third parties so that you can vote in polls and for analytics purposes.
**Disclosure of data**
There are circumstances where we disclose your personal data to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes set out below. These scenarios include disclosure:● to our outsourced service providers or suppliers to facilitate the provision of our products or services to our users, for example:
● disclosure to our polling provider in order to allow you to participate in, and for ITV to collect votes in relation to ITV Racing polls; and
● to third party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, databases and systems and for business continuity reasons, including any third party service provider used to screen communications for legal and regulatory compliance purposes;
● to another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganisation, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event. In the case of a merger or sale, your personal data will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
-to public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
-where you have provided your consent.
**Service providers based outside Europe**
In providing our services to you we may use third party companies to perform or enable us to provide some of the functions of our services. Some of these companies may be located, or have servers that are located, outside the European Economic Area. For details on how we protect your data where this is the case, please see our general privacy notice at itv.com/privacy.
**Third Party Links**
We do not intentionally collect any information via the App from children under 16 years of age, and we shall delete the details of such users when a parent or guardian notifies us that any details have been obtained from their child.
**What are your rights?**
Any personal information you supply will be treated in accordance with applicable data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and any other applicable or superseding legislation. We are committed to delivering the rights that individuals are entitled to under data protection laws in the UK. These are:
● the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org making clear that you are requesting a copy of your personal information and including full details of what you require. You may also be required to submit proof of your identity.
● the right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing.
● the right to object to your personal information being processed where the legal basis for the processing is our own legitimate interests as a business (see ‘How will we use your information?’ section above). We will comply with such a request unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as when we need to continue to process your information to defend a legal claim.
● the right to rectification. You may request that we correct any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information.
● the right to withdraw consent. Where we are processing your personal information on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
● the right of erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for retaining your personal information, such as keeping your payment information for several years to comply with HMRC rules.
● the right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may request that we provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services to us. Where this right is applicable, we will comply with such transfer as far as it is technically feasible. To submit a request please contact us at email@example.com making clear that you are requesting a copy of your personal information and including full details of what you require. You may also be required to submit proof of your identity.
● the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information. However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority directly. To contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom, please visit the ICO website for instructions.
ITV Consumer Limited (company number 2937518) with registered office at 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE and VAT registration number 197 0041 67.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates our processing of your personal information. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. Details of how to contact the ICO can be found on their website at ico.org.uk.
If you wish to contact us about our privacy notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org