Soccer Aid Prize Draw 2021
SOCCER AID FOR UNICEF 2021 PRIZE DRAW
For information about how ITV will process your information as data controller for the Prize Draw, please see https://www.itv.com/terms/articles/soccer-aid-privacy-policy-2021.
For information about how the charity (as defined below) will process the information shared with the charity (including information you provide to claim Gift Aid),please see www.unicef.uk/socceraid-privacy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
Prize Draw open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and STV Group PLC, the charity and their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
Opening/closing date & time:
Prize Draw in relation to Soccer Aid for UNICEF 2021 as promoted on the following programmes (at the Promoter’s discretion): The Cube, Tenable, Tipping Point, The Chase and Loose Women at the Promoter’s discretion (the “Programmes”), as well as on the charity’s (as defined below) website, social media, via emails sent by thecharity and via Robbie William’s social media accounts, opens for entries via SMSon Thursday 26 August 2021 at 10.00am and closes for entries via SMS at 5.00pm onMonday 20 September 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries and the Promoter intends to use its subcontractor, Fonix Mobile Plc to conduct the draw.
· Subject toeligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· To enter, send an SMS text with the keyword PRIZE to 81155. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider’s fees). You will receive a free entry confirmation text (“Text”) informing you that a voluntary donation of £5 to Soccer Aid for UNICEF will be taken 30 minutes after the Text is received, unless you opt-out by replying to the Text with the word CANCEL before 30 minutes has passed. If you choose to opt-out, you will still be entered into the Prize Draw but the £5 donation to Soccer Aid for UNICEF will not be processed.
You may enter the Prize Draw a maximum of eight (8) times per phone number provided across the Prize Draw Period (“Cap”).
Entries made or received outside of the Prize Draw Period or above the Cap will not beaccepted. You will not be entered into the Prize Draw and your donation to Soccer Aid for UNICEF will not be processed but you may still be charged your standard network rate.
Please note that SMS entries without the keyword or entries with errors in the keyword may not be entered into the Prize Draw and donations to Soccer Aid for UNICEF may not be processed however your standard network message charge may still apply.
Any donation made through this Prize Draw is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Donations to UNICEF
The UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK) (the "charity”). The UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK) is a charity (registered in England and Wales under charity number 1072612 and registered in Scotland under charity number SC043677) and a company limited by guarantee (company number 3663181), whose registered office is at 1 Westfield Avenue, Stratford, London, E20 1HZ. More details about the charity and its activities are available at www.unicef.org.uk.
Every donation collected through the Prize Draw will be added to the total fundraising amount for the entire Soccer Aid for UNICEF 2021 campaign which will run from 21 July 2021 until 6 October 2021, and the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) will match the total eligible donations up to a maximum of £6.3million.
If you are an eligible UK taxpayer and are 18 years old or over, the charity can claim Gift Aid from HM Revenue & Customs for every £5 donation you make and hence increase the amount you donate by up to 25%, at no extra cost to you. If you elect to make the donation by not opting-out within 30 minutes, you will receive a text message with a link which will take you to a web page with instructions to follow which will allow you to add Gift Aid if you determine that you are eligible to do so. You will be required to provide information including, but not limited to, your title, full name, home addressand postcode for the purposes of claiming Gift Aid, which will be shared with charity.
The payment of Gift Aid to charities is subject to HM Revenue & Customs’ acceptance of the Gift Aid declaration.
There is one (1) prize consisting of four (4) tickets to a Robbie Williams concert and a car.
(i) Tickets to the Robbie William concert (“Concert package”)
This element of the prize consists of the following:
· four (4) guest list passes for the winner and up to three (3) companion(s) nominated by the winner to attend a concert to see Robbie Williams at Vale Park (PortVale FC, Stoke-On-Trent) (“Venue”) on Saturday 4 June 2022;
· meet and greet with Robbie Williams before the concert at a time as confirmed by the Prize provider (as defined at the end of these terms and conditions);
· signed merchandising including a signed Soccer Aid World XI FC shirt;
· one (1) night accommodation at a 5-star hotel (“Hotel”) on Saturday 4 June 2022 based on four (4) people sharing two (2) rooms, on a bed and breakfast basis;
· transport from one (1) UK location to Stoke-On-Trent for the prize winner and their companion(s) as confirmed by the Prize provider; and
· private car transfer between the Venue and the Hotel.
It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companion(s) are available to take the Concert Package on the relevant dates.
Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the prize.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes.
The winner and their companion acknowledge that details of the Concert Package may be subject to change. In the event that Robbie Williams does not perform on the relevant date, or that the concert does not take place as specified for any reason (including Covid-19 restrictions), the Promoter does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided.
The prize excludes any and all transportation, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, travel insurance and personal expenses.
(ii) A car
This element of the prize consists of a Renault CAPTUR E-TECH - Hybrid R.S. Line 145Auto MY21.5 car in Iron Blue colour with a contrasting black roof (“Car”).
The Prize provider will use reasonable efforts to procure the delivery of the Car to the winner’s UK mainland home address within three (3) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner however please note that delivery of the Car may be subject to delay due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the Car, a current driver’s licence and a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport. The winner is responsible for insuring the Car and all other costs associated with taking up the prize (including but not limited to first registration fee, road tax and petrol). The winner may choose to register the Car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
ITV's General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply - to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: United Kingdom Committee for UNICEF, 1 Westfield Avenue, London, E20 1HZ