CITV Scrambled Prize Draws: Terms and Conditions of Entry
Who can enter:
The Prize Draws open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draws.
Opening/closing date & time:
· The Prize Draws in relation to Scrambled on CiTV programme (the “Programme”) open for entries online via the www.itv.com/citv/scrambled website on Tuesday 22 August 2017.
· The Prize Draws close for entries online at midday on Monday 5 March 2018.
· Any eligible person that uploads an eligible video or image on the Scrambled website between the open and close dates for each Prize Draw and ticks the box confirming that they wish to be entered into the Prize Draws will be automatically entered into the relevant Showdown Prize Draw and Fridge Item Prize Draw.
· You must be aged 18 or over to upload a video or image and if you are uploading on behalf of someone aged less than 18 years old, you must be their parent or guardian.
Showdown Prize Draw
· There will be thirty (30) Showdown Prize Draws, which will be as stated in the Programme. Names will be randomly drawn in advance (as below).
· On entering the Showdown Prize Draws, the entrant must state whether they wish to join one of two groups to win either a: 1) “Girls are great” mug (the “Girls Are Great Pool”); or 2) “Boys are best” mug (the “Boys Are Best Pool”).
· If entries are submitted before the closing date and time for more than one draw and are unsuccessful, then they will roll-over into each remaining Showdown Prize Draw.
Fridge Item Prize Draw
· There will be two (2) Fridge Prize Draws; one each on 6 November 2017 (“Fridge Item Prize Draw 1”) and 5 March 2018 (“Fridge Item Prize Draw 2”). Please note that these dates are subject to change.
· If entries are submitted before the closing date and in time for more than one draw and are unsuccessful, then they will roll-over into the remaining Fridge Item Prize Draw.
· Any entrants who win the Showdown Prize Draw will still be an eligible entrant of the Fridge Item Prize Draw.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within 24 hours of the closing date for each Showdown Prize Draw and Fridge Prize Draw.
Showdown Prize Draws:
· For Showdown Prize Draws, entries will be drawn from the two pools (one from the Girls Are Great Pool and one from the Boys Are Best Pool).
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the entries drawn at random from all eligible entries (number of entries drawn on each date as above) will each be represented in a Presenter Game (as defined below).
· In selected shows (as described below) one presenter will represent one of the entrants from the Girls Are Great Pool (subject to there being an entrant from the Girls Are Great Pool, in the event there is not they represent an entrant from the Boys Are Best Pool) drawn from the eligible entries and another presenter will represent one of the entrants from the Boys Are Best Pool (subject to there being an entrant from the Boys Are Best Pool, in the event there is not they represent an entrant from the Girls Are Great Pool) drawn from the entries. The presenters will then compete in a game (as described in the Programme) (the “Presenter Game”) and the winning presenter will win a Scrambled mug for the entrant they are representing. In the event of a draw, both entrants will receive a mug.
· A total of thirty (30) Presenter Games will be played in the Programme throughout the series. These Presenter Games will take place weekly, although please note this may be subject to change.
· For a Showdown Prize Draw entry to be eligible, the parent or guardian of any entrant aged under 18 years old will need to give their permission for the name of their child to be mentioned in the Programme, and for a presenter to represent their child in the Presenter Game.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· Online – go to www.itv.com/citv/scrambled and follow the instructions; up to 1 (one) entry per email address provided for each prize draw. There is no charge for entry, although internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
There are sixty (60) scrambled mugs to be won for the Showdown Prize Draws.For the Fridge Item Prize Draw 1 – there are up to 15 items to be won; one winner per item. These items will be as reviewed in the Programme in the series. Please note that the winner will not choose the item. Please also note that the Promoter reserves the right to remove any of the items reviewed in the Programme from the Fridge Item Prize Draw if they are unsuitable or for any other reason.For the Fridge Item Prize Draw 2 – there are up to 13 items to be won; one winner per item. These items will be as reviewed in the Programme in the series. Please note that the winner will not choose the item. Please also note that the Promoter reserves the right to remove any of the items reviewed in the Programme from the Fridge Item Prize Draw if they are unsuitable or for any other reason.The relevant Prize shall be delivered to the winner’s home address. A signature may be required upon delivery. Please note that the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier.
ITV's General Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply - to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Zodiak Kids Studio UK Limited, Gloucester Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8RF
Promoter: ITV Consumer Limited, The London Television Centre, Upper Ground, London SE1 9LT