CITV Scrambled Prize Draws: Terms and Conditions of Entry
CITV SCRAMBLED PRIZE DRAWS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Who can enter:
The Prize Draws (defined below) are open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draws.
Opening/closing date & time:
· The Prize Draws in relation to Scrambled on CiTV programme (the “Programme”) open for entries online via the www.itv.com/citv/scrambled website on Friday 7 September 2018.
· The Prize Draws close for entries online at midday on Monday 11 March 2019.
· Any eligible person that:
o e-mails an eligible video or image to firstname.lastname@example.org between Friday 7 September 2018 and Monday 15 October 2018 and confirms via e-mail that they wish to be entered into the Prize Draws; or
o uploads an eligible video or image on the Scrambled website between Tuesday 16 October2018 and midday on Monday 11 March 2019 and ticks the box confirming that they wish to be entered into the Prize Draws,
will be automatically entered into the relevant Showdown Prize Draw and Fridge Item Prize Draw.
· You must be aged 18 or over to e-mail in or upload a video or image and if you are e-mailing or uploading on behalf of someone aged less than 18 years old, you must be their parent or guardian.
Showdown Prize Draw
· There will be twenty-six (26) Showdown Prize Draws, with two (2) prizes per Showdown PrizeDraw, which will be as stated in the Programme. Names will be randomly drawn in advance (as below).
· If entries are submitted before the closing date and time for more than one draw and are unsuccessful, then they will roll-over into each remaining Showdown Prize Draw.
Fridge Item Prize Draw
· There will be two (2) Fridge Prize Draws; one (1) on 3 November 2018 (“Fridge Item Prize Draw 1”) and one (1)during the week beginning on 11 March 2019 (“Fridge Item Prize Draw2”). Please note that these dates are subject to change.
· If entries are submitted before the closing date and in time for more than one draw and are unsuccessful, then they will roll-over into the remaining FridgeItem Prize Draw.
·Any entrants who win the Showdown Prize Draw will still be an eligible entrant of the Fridge Item Prize Draw.
The Showdown Prize Draw and Fridge Item Prize Draw are together the “Prize Draws”.
Winner selection & contact:
· The draw will take place within 24 hours of the closing date for each Showdown Prize Draw and Fridge Prize Draw.
Showdown Prize Draws:
· Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the entries drawn at random from all eligible entries (number of entries drawn on each date as above) will each be represented in a Presenter Game (as defined below).
· In selected shows (as described below) two presenters will represent each one of the selected entrants. The presenters will then compete in a game (as described in the Programme) (the “Presenter Game”)and the winning presenters will win a Scrambled mug for the entrant they are representing. In the event of a draw, both entrants will receive a mug.
· A total of twenty-six (26) Presenter Games will be played in the Programme throughout the series. These PresenterGames will take place weekly, although please note this may be subject to change.
· Fora Showdown Prize Draw entry to be eligible, the parent or guardian of any entrant aged under 18 years old will need to give their permission for the name of their child to be mentioned in the Programme, and for the presenters to represent their child in the Presenter Game.
How to enter & cost of entry:
· From Friday7 September 2018 until Monday 15 October 2018, go to www.itv.com/citv/scrambled and follow the instructions on how to e-mail in your submission to email@example.com; up to 1 (one) entry per email address provided for each prize draw. There is no charge for entry,although internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet. Submissions via e-mail after Monday 15 October 2018 will not be used and the entrant will not be entered into the Prize Draws.
· From Tuesday 16 October 2018 until midday on Monday 11 March 2019, go to www.itv.com/citv/scrambled and follow the instructions; up to 1 (one) entry per email address provided for each prize draw. There is no charge for entry, although internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
o you have read and accept these Scrambled! prize draw terms and conditions and would like your child to be entered until the draw for a chance to win a mug and into the draw to win a Fridge item;
o you are the person who took the photo you are entering, or you have the permission of the person who took the photo to enter the photo into the competition;
o you have the consent of everyone in your photo to use the photo to enter the competition and to be used on the Scrambled! show. If you do not have the appropriate consents, ITV reserves the right to disqualify you from the competition;
o you do not submit any material which in any way infringes the copyright or other rights of a third party, or which infringes any applicable laws. You hereby waive all moral and similar rights in your entry to the fullest extent possible and acknowledge that you will not receive any fee or royalty payment from the Promoter, producers or any third party for the consents and grants given by you in relation to your entry; and
o your entry does not contain any material which is in any way defamatory, obscene,unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion,gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability or which refers directly or indirectly to alcohol or intoxication and must not infringe third party rights (for example, by including third party branding).
There are fifty-two (52) scrambled mugs to be won for the Showdown Prize Draws. For the Fridge Item Prize Draw 1 – there are up to 14 items to be won; one winner per item. These items will be as reviewed in the Programme in the series. Please note that the winner will not choose the item. Please also note that the Promoter reserves the right to remove any of the items reviewed in the Programme from the Fridge Item Prize Draw if they are unsuitable or for any other reason. For the Fridge Item Prize Draw 2 – there are up to 10 items to be won; one winner per item. These items will be as reviewed in the Programme in the series. Please note that the winner will not choose the item. Please also note that the Promoter reserves the right to remove any of the items reviewed in the Programme from the Fridge Item Prize Draw if they are unsuitable or for any other reason. The relevant Prize shall be delivered to the winner’s home address. A signature may be required upon delivery. Please note that the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer and/or supplier.
ITV'sGeneral Competition, Prize Draw, Vote and Poll Terms and Conditions also apply- to view these, please click here.
Prize provider: Zodiak Kids Studio UKLimited, Gloucester Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W148RF