Good Morning Britain Prince's Trust Vote: Voting Interaction Information
Four deserving people from the Prince’s Trust’s Programmes have been shortlisted to win the Prince’s Trust Mentor of the Year Award by a Good Morning Britain andPrince’s Trust judging panel. The judging panel will include two Prince’s Trust judges, two Good Morning Britain judges and one independent judge.
Voting method and cost:
Viewers in the UK,Isle of Man and Channel Islands may vote for their favourite finalist from a selection of four (4) finalists shown on the GoodMorning Britain programme (the “Programme”).Viewers may register their vote by the following methods:
· Phone: Dial the phone numbers as stated in the Programme and follow instructions. You will hear a short message thanking you for your vote. Each call to the ‘03’ phone number costs no more than calls to geographic numbers from landlines as well as mobile. The total cost will be dependent on your network provider so please check with your network provider before dialling. Viewers can find out more information about the amount that their mobile operator will charge them by visiting http://www.accesscharge.uk/;but the Promoter and producers of the Programme recommend that for the most up to date charges viewers enquire directly with their mobile network operator.
The Promoter is unable to confirm the integrity of and is not responsible for any vote services promoted outside the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man or for any unofficial voting methods as these are not within their control. Votes must not be sent in through agents or on behalf of another person, and viewers cannot submit votes as an agent of any other person. The Promoter and the Programme producers reserve the right to discount votes if they have reasonable grounds to suspect they have been made from outside the UK, Channel Islands, Isle ofMan and Republic of Ireland, from unofficial third party voting services or otherwise in breach of any applicable terms and conditions.
If for any reason there is a discrepancy between the numbers advertised on air and those given on any other platforms, then the numbers on air will prevail and the vote shall proceed on that basis.
Please note it is not possible to vote via any method not stated in these terms and conditions.
Voting opens on Wednesday 30 January 2019 and closes at 12.00 p.m. on Thursday 21 February 2019.
You may vote up to ten (10) times using the same phone number. If you exceed this limit your vote will not be counted but you may still be charged where applicable.
The finalist with the most votes will be declared the winner of the Prince’s TrustMentor of the Year 2019 (the “Winner”)and this will be announced in the Programme on Friday 22 February 2019.
Any variation on the format as set out in these terms and conditions will be announced in the Programme and such format as announced in the Programme will prevail.
In the event of a tie at any stage of the competition, if the outcome of a vote cannot be reasonably determined because of a technical failure, if the vote is cancelled or for any other reasons beyond the Programme producer’s or ITV’s reasonable control, the judging panel will determine which finalist is the Winner. The judging panel must reach an agreement and their decision will be final.
TheWinner will win the Prince’s Trust Awards 2019 Mentor of the Year and receive the prize which consists of two(2) tickets for the Winner and one companion to attend The Prince’s TrustAwards 2019 at the London Palladium between 2.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday13 March 2019 (the “Prize”). It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure that they and their companion are available to take the Prize on the relevant dates.
The tickets include:
· attendance at the Prince’s Trust Awards 2019 at the London Palladium on Wednesday 13 March2019;
· VIP reception from 12.00 midday at the London Palladium including a light lunch and drinks;
· attendance at the awards ceremony (between 2.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.); and
· VIP drinks following the ceremony finish at 5.00 p.m.
ThePrize also includes:
· hotel accommodation for one (1) night on Wednesday 13 March 2019 on a bed and breakfast basis based on two people sharing the Winner’s choice of a twin or double room (subject to availability);
· standard return rail travel for the Winner and their companion (for travel on Wednesday13 March 2019 and returning on Thursday 14 March 2019) from a UK mainland station near to the Winner’s home address to a London mainline station or, if the Winner’s home address is in the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland or ChannelIslands, return economy flights from a UK airport near to the Winner’s home address to London; and
· theWinner will appear on the Programme on Thursday 14 March 2019 and will receive return transportation between the hotel and the Good Morning Britain Studio on this date.
Please note that the Winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to checkin at the hotel for security deposit purposes. Where the Winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the Winner when taking up the Prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the Winner and/or their companion when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
The Winner and their companion acknowledge that in the event that thePrince’s Trust Awards 2019 does not take place as specified for any reason, thePromoter does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided.
The Prize excludes accommodation, transportation between the mainline station and hotel and between the hotel and Prince’s Trust Awards 2019, meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire,travel insurance and personal expenses.