Juliet Sear's four-way wraps
It’s the viral food trend taking social media by storm. Rather than just have one ingredient on your lunchtime wrap, why not divide it into quarters and have four?
From cheese and ham, to Nutella and marshmallows, Juliet Sear is here to revolutionise our lunchtime experience.
These are Juliet’s choice of fillings, but you can use whatever you like following the same method below.
For the breakfast wrap:
1. Roasted tomatoes
2. Ketchup & Hash Browns
3. One egg omelette, folded into quarters
4. Cheese & cooked bacon or veggie bacon
For the Mexican-style wrap:
2. Scrambled egg & hot sauce
3. Cooked Bacon or meat of choice & cheese
4. Fresh spinach & diced peppers, onions
Served with soured cream and guacamole.
For the sweet treat wrap:
1. Marshmallow fluff or marshmallows
2. Nutella & biscuit crumbles
4. Caramel sauce & chopped nuts
For the birthday wrap:
1. Strawberries, chopped
2. Any biscuit/cookies, crushed
3. Mini marshmallows or marshmallow fluff (blow torched before folding)
4. Chocolate sauce and birthday cake sprinkles
1. Simply take a tortilla wrap, make one cut starting from the centre to the edge of the tortilla, then cover each of the four quarters of the tortilla with your choice of filling.
2. Once you've added your choice of fillings, take the cut edge of the tortilla and fold it into four quarters, on top of each other to leave you with one triangular shaped parcel.
3. Preheat a panini press or frying pan until hot, place the parcel into the panini press or pan for a few minutes until it's toasted on both sides