Nathan Anthony's viral air fryer recipes!
The King of the air fryer, Nathan Anthony, is back in the kitchen today cooking not one but THREE recipes. His Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap Melt, Pepperoni & Pesto Chicken and Cream Egg Croissant Balls. Not only are they a hit online, but they are also the perfect trio to see you all the way through from lunch to dinner!
Pepperoni and pesto chicken melt
2 chicken breasts2 tsp red pesto 40g pepperoni 50g light mozzarella 1 tbsp Cajun seasoningLow calorie oil spray
1. Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally through the middle, without fully separating the halves.
2. Spread a layer of pesto over the inside of the chicken, top with a few pieces of pepperoni and some mozzarella.
3. Close the halves together, sprinkle over a tsp of Cajun seasoning and spray with a little oil.
4. Place them in your airfryer and cook at 200C for 17 minutes.
Creme egg croissant balls
1 pack of shop bought croissant pastry Pack of creme eggsEgg wash
1. Unroll the shop bought pastry, and cut out the pre-indented triangles.
2. Place a creme egg at the centre of each triangle. Wrap in the pastry and roll gently in your hands to secure the ball. Egg wash.
3. Put into the air fryer at 170C for 8 minutes.
Sweet chilli chicken wrap melt
100g cooked chicken1-2 heaped tbsp light mayo (must be shop-bought, not homemade) 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce 25g cheddar 1 tortilla wrap Low calorie oil spray Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl combine the cooked chicken, mayo, chilli and cheese. Spread the mixture over the centre of the wrap and roll like a burrito.
2. Spray with a little oil and brush.
3. Airfry for 7 minutes at 190C.