Secret to Adele's seven stone weight loss transformation
More pictures of Adele’s staggering weight loss have emerged - so just how is she doing it? And would it work for you? Nutritionist Dale Pinnock takes us through Adele’s rumoured diet and tells us whether it’s worth giving a go, and Dr Zoe is here to tell us about Adele’s fitness regime and suggest the exercises you could be doing at home.
How does Dale recommend losing seven stone?
- If you have a significant amount of weight to lose, speak to a professional nutritionist
- The diet that will work is the one that you can stick to and is practical for you
- Be honest about the reasons you are overweight
- Don't expect to see fast results - it could take from 6-18 months. Everyone is different.
- If you lose weight safely and sustainably you will see an improvement in your cardiovascular health, reduce your risk of diabetes and heart disease
Dr Zoe on exercise and weight loss
- Remember - we are all different and what works for one person may not be effective for the next person
- There are huge benefits to exercise other than weight loss
- Start small if you are new to exercise and create a platform to build on
- The government recommends a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise per week for everyone. As a rough guide, double that if you want to see weight loss.
- But even small amounts of exercise can make significant improvements to physical and mental health