'Our daughter died after an allergic reaction to a Pret baguette'
In July 2016, 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse told friends she was preparing for 'the best summer ever' - but while on a flight from London to Nice, she suffered an allergic reaction to a baguette she’d purchased from a Pret a Manger at the airport. She tragically died later that day.
After a coroner told an inquest on Friday that the baguette’s labelling was inadequate, Natasha’s parents are now calling for a change in the law. They joins us to share their heartbreaking story.