X Factor star Chico, who suffered a stroke last September, has sent his friend Fleur East a message all about his recovery - and it's good news.
Chico has released a new single for the charity Homeless Worldwide - a cover of The Hollies He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother, which also features singers including Peter Andre and Lee Ryan.
Ruth wears Whistles dress with Aldo shoes.
Eamonn wears Souster & Hicks.
Exciting news fashionistas! Victoria Beckham is launching her fashion brand's official YouTube channel with a behind-the-scenes look at London Fashion Week.
Victoria is set to treat her fans to the inner workings of her fashion label, and we can't wait to see what goes on at the Victoria Beckham headquarters!
What’s the best brush for applying foundation - a foundation brush? Not according to Bryony Blake.
She’s here to show us how to use the top five brushes we need in our make-up bag in order to give us the perfect looking complexion.
It’s the latest craze to hit the culinary world - do you fancy sharing lamb kofta with your Labrador, or how about soup with your Shih Tzu?
Dylan Watkins joins us to explain why he believes that humans and dogs should share fresh food together and to prepare a few doggy treats for us.
We're super excited that one of our favourite programmes from 2018 is coming back.
That's right, the trailer for Killing Eve season 2 has been revealed... and it's left us wanting a whole lot more.
There are changes afoot down at The X Factor studios, and Simon Cowell says he's excited: "It’s the best I have felt about this show in years.”
While we can't wait to see what everyone's favourite music mogul has in store for us, we're sad that our showbiz sleuth Fleur East has ruled herself out of a THIRD X Factor return!
The X Factor / BGT lowdown
- Simon Cowell is planning to bring double The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent to ITV this year
- Simon says that he's planning to air back-to-back special series of The X Factor this autumn
- The first show will be a celebrity format similar to 2006's one-off The X Factor: Battle of the Stars, to be followed directly by another series featuring only all-star contestants from The X Factor's history
- Simon is also planning to bring viewers Britain's Got Talent: The Champions, similar to the America's Got Talent spin-off currently airing in the US
- Former stars such as Diversity, Susan Boyle, Paul Potts and The Lost Voice Guy are all rumoured to be taking part!
We asked agony aunt Maria to decide whether viewers were being unreasonable, and with it being the day after Valentine's Day, lots of our calls were love related.
Like this gem, from viewer Jean, who received a less-than-thoughtful present from her husband.