All about: Liam
Masters student Liam is ready to learn a thing or two at our university of love this summer. Will he get top marks in his quest for the perfect match? Let's find out...
- Despite having previously been in a relationship for three years, Liam believes he’s got years ahead of him to find love. He’s been “having a little dabble here and there” since being single, but he believes this is the perfect opportunity to meet and grow together with someone special.
- Fun is always on the agenda with this 22 year old, but he’s got a sensitive side too. “I wear my heart on my sleeve, I can’t hide how I feel about anyone. I’m probably quite emotional as well, come to think about it,” he says.
- When he’s not studying hard, Liam’s learning what it really takes to win a woman over. “Pay them a compliment! The thing that girls quite like is that I’m not just like, 'You’re mint.' I’m like, 'Your eyes are piercing',” he says. Here's hoping that works on the girls in the villa!
- He's not one to snake his way into your relationship, as he’s always thinking about everyone's feelings. “If I can see two people who are absolutely made for each other, I’m not going to try and ruin it for them.” But Liam adds, “If I’m better suited to that person, then yeah, happily, no problem at all!” Bring on the recouplings...
- Meeting new people can be hit or miss for Liam, but at least he knows what he wants. When he spots the girl of his dreams, he often thinks, “I’m going to marry her one day and I just picture myself making her breakfast in the morning." Can we get some avocado on toast, please?