Video report by ITV News Correspondent Neil Connery
Hundreds of people have been killed and injured in an airstrike on a funeral hall in Yemen's capital city, Sanaa.
Initial reports from health officials in Sanaa have said over 140 people were killed and over 525 injured.
ITV News is at the scene and was shown remnants of a bomb, which a Yemini military official has claimed was from a US-made Mark 82.
ITV News Senior News Editor Paul Tyson, who is also in Sanaa, said a morgue attendant told him they have "no room for bodies", and saw body parts being removed from the ruins of the funeral hall.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office have released a statement and described the scenes at the funeral hall as "shocking".
I am deeply concerned by reports of an airstrike hitting a funeral hall in the Yemeni capital Sana’a yesterday. The scenes from the site are shocking.
The Yemen government claimed the Saudi-led coalition had dropped rockets on mourners who had gathered to honour the father of the government's interior minister, who died on Friday - but the coalition air command has denied any involvement.
ITV News Senior News Editor Paul Tyson said "important tribal leaders" were reportedly among the dead and injured.
The US has said it will review its support for the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen, a US National Security Council spokesman said on Saturday.
"US security cooperation with Saudi Arabia is not a blank check," said NSC spokesman Ned Price in a statement. "In light of this and other recent incidents, we have initiated an immediate review of our already significantly reduced support to the Saudi-led Coalition."
Witnesses and medics described the attack began shortly after the wake began, with one missile tearing through the hall and destroying the building, while another landed nearby.
In response thousands of Yemenis, many of them armed, gathered at the United Nations headquarters in Sanaa on Sunday calling for an international investigation into the air strike.
The coalition has been fighting to restore Yemeni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi to power since March last year, after the Iran-aligned Houthis seized Sanaa and forced the government into exile.
Al-Roweishan had sided with the Houthi movement when Hadi fled Yemen.
More than 10,000 people have been killed in the ensuing violence.