The number of patients who have passed away with coronavirus in hospitals in the Anglia region has increased by 79 to 687.
The latest figures published by NHS England on Wednesday cover the 24-hour period to 5pm on Tuesday 7 April.
Across England, a further 828 people, who tested positive for Covid-19 have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported hospital deaths to 6,483.
Essex has seen the most coronavirus deaths in the Anglia region with 275 deaths. There have been 92 deaths in Hertfordshire, 77 in Bedfordshire and 75 in Norfolk.
A further 12 patients have died at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow which has since the highest number of Covid-19 deaths of any hospital in the Anglia region with a total of 81.
There were an additional 11 deaths at Southend Hospital and a similar number at Bedford Hospital.
Total number of deaths of patients with Covid-19 at hospitals in the Anglia region
Figures from NHS England to 5pm on Tuesday 7 April 2020 released on Wednesday
- 81 - Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow (up 12 since yesterday)
- 62 - Basildon Hospital (up 1)
- 57 - East Suffolk & North Essex (up 6)
- 46 - Luton & Dunstable Hospital (unchanged)
- 46 - East & North Herts including the Lister Hospital, Stevenage (up 5)
- 46 - Mid Essex, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford (up 5)
- 44 - West Herts including Watford General (up 4)
- 43 - Southend Hospital (up 11)
- 39 - Milton Keynes Hospital (up 4)
- 32 - Northampton General Hospital (up 7)
- 31 - Bedford Hospital (up 10)
- 30 - Norfolk & Norwich Hospital (up 1)
- 25 - NW Anglia, Peterborough & Hinchingbrooke (up 3)
- 24 - Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn (up 6)
- 22 - Kettering General Hospital (up 2)
- 21 - James Paget Hospital, Gorleston (unchanged)
- 17 - Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge (up 1)
- 10 - West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds (unchanged)
- 7 - Essex Partnership NHS Trust (unchanged)
- 2 - Royal Papworth Hospital, Cambridge (unchanged)
- 1 - Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (unchanged)
- 1 - Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust (up 1)
The number of people tested positive for coronavirus in the Anglia region is now 4,701 after the biggest one-day rise in cases, up 522 since Tuesday.
It was a 12% rise in cases, the biggest daily increase in three days.
Of the counties in the Anglia region, Essex has the most cases with 1,371 - an increase of 172 since Tuesday.
The biggest percentage rise in cases was in Cambridgeshire, up by a fifth, from 299 to 358.
The number of cases in Hertfordshire is now more than 1,000.
- Bedfordshire - 513 cases (up 34 since yesterday)
- Cambridgeshire - 358 cases (up 59)
- Essex - 1,371 cases (up 172)
- Hertfordshire - 1,081 cases (up 143)
- Milton Keynes - 195 cases (up 9)
- Norfolk - 386 cases (up 45)
- Northamptonshire - 536 cases (up 63)
- Rutland - 8 cases (up 2)
- Suffolk - 302 cases (up 39)
The Bedfordshire figures are the local authorities of Bedford, Luton and Central Bedfordshire combined. Cambridgeshire includes Peterborough and Essex includes Southend and Thurrock.
Coronavirus: Everything you need to know