Sailings and flights between the Isle of Man and parts of the UK and Ireland have been cancelled.
Gale force winds between 55 to 65mph are expected in some areas, with a Yellow Weather Warning in place between now and 10pm.
The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company have cancelled the Douglas to Heysham sailing at 8.45am and the Heysham to Douglas crossing at 2.15pm.
Passengers booked on these sailings can log onto the Steam Packet website and amend, or contact reservations on 01624 661661 or 08722 992 992.
Flights currently affected flying from Ronaldsway Airport are the following:
- 9:35 - Manchester Cancelled
- 9:55 - Manchester Cancelled
- 9:55 - Gatwick (delayed: info at 11:00)
- 10:05- London CityCancelled
- 10:10 - Liverpool (delayed: info at 11:00)
- 10:15 - DublinCancelled
- 10:40 - Dublin Cancelled
- 12:15 - Liverpool Delayed
- 12:55 - London City Cancelled
More information on flight updates can be found here.
A yellow weather warning for tomorrow has been issued by the MET Office for the Isle of Man.
Between 6am and 10pm Storm Ali will bring a spell of very windy weather with gusts of 50-60 mph possible inland. The following advice has been issued on the MET Office website:
- Road, rail, air and ferry services may be affected, with longer journey times and cancellations possible
- Some damage to buildings is possible, such as tiles blown from roofs. Falling trees or branches are possible
- Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Injuries and danger to life from flying debris
- Some roads and bridges may close