Donald Trump has a busy few days ahead of him as he arrives for his first visit to the UK as president.
Here is a look at his itinerary.
– Mr Trump will arrive into Stansted airport on Thursday at around lunchtime, fresh from the Nato summit in Brussels.
– Mr Trump and First Lady Melania will have a meet and greet at the US Ambassador’s residence in London’s Regent’s Park.
Mr Trump cancelled a planned visit to open the newly-relocated US Embassy at the beginning of the year, saying it was a “bad deal” to move from Grosvenor Square in the prestigious Mayfair district of central London to what he described as an “off location” at Nine Elms, south of the Thames.
– The couple will attend a black-tie dinner at the Grade I-listed Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire hosted by Theresa May.
Other guests are set to include leaders from business sectors, celebrating the business links between the UK and US.
– Mr Trump and his wife will spend Thursday night at the ambassador’s residence, Winfield House.
– Mr Trump will meet again with Mrs May for a visit to a defence site. Air restrictions have been put in place above the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
– The pair will then travel to Chequers, the Prime Minister’s country residence, for what is being billed as “substantive bilateral talks on a range of foreign policy issues” during a working lunch.
A press conference is pencilled in for afterwards.
– Mr Trump will meet the Queen at Windsor Castle.
The Queen and Mr Trump will inspect the Guard of Honour before watching the military march past.
Mr and Mrs Trump will also join the Queen for tea at the Castle.
– Later in the evening Mr Trump will head to Scotland for the weekend. He will be welcomed by David Mundell, the Secretary of State for Scotland.
Mr Trump is believed to be spending the weekend playing golf at his Turnberry resort in South Ayrshire, which he bought in 2014, although there has been no official confirmation of his plans.
Mr Trump’s mother, the late Mary MacLeod Trump, was Scottish. She was born on the Isle of Lewis before emigrating to the US in the 1930s.
– President Trump and the First Lady are expected to depart.