The latest guest to take power in the new series of the ITV News podcast Acting Prime Minister is former Green Party leader and co-leader Caroline Lucas.
The MP for Brighton Pavilion had some strong words to say, including on Brexit as she criticised the Lib Dems for their "arrogant" and "dangerous" pledge to stop Article 50.
In the conversation with ITV News Political Correspondent Paul Brand she decried the British government's failure to support UN-led efforts to ban nuclear weapons as "shameful" - while outlining what she would do in power.
That includes a major overhaul of "useless" Parliament as she explained why she would not just modernise it but take it out of London for good.
Watch above or listen to the full episode to also hear:
- Why she finds being the only Green MP "exhausting"
- Her reluctance to stand down Green candidates without a fair Remain election pact
- Why The Green New Deal is top of her priority list
- Whether she would make the Parliament menu all-vegetarian
- Why Briton needs universal basic income and free bus travel
- The Nordic inspiration which guides her work
- The reason she would implement a four-day week
- Why she thinks climate change isn't being taken seriously enough
- Which 'West Wing' character she would appoint to her cabinet
- Why air travel needs overhauling but she doesn't blame people who fly
- Why she wouldn't dream of comparing herself to a superhero
Acting Prime Minister has put guests ranging from Jacob Rees-Mogg and Jess Phillips to Ben Fogle and Bobby Norris in power and asked the question: "What would you do now?"
Want to be updated on every new episode? Subscribe here:
Catch up with past episodes of Acting Prime Minister:
- Emma Lewell-Buck on accents and siding with Farage over Swinson
- Chuka Umunna on his 'messy' year and why Change UK failed
- Mark Francois on losing his dad and his pre-Brexit epiphany
- Anna Soubry opens up on pain of Umunna split and why Boris 'isn't fit to clean loos'
- 'Boris Johnson should have backed up ambassador' says Nicky Morgan as Acting PM
- Stella Creasy overhauls 'Hogwarts gone wrong' Parliament and ditches manifestos
- Labour's David Lammy justifies comparing Tory Brexiters to Nazis and defends Comic Relief 'white saviours' criticism
- Justine Greening on her bid to be Tory leader and calling Mark Zuckerberg
- Jacob Rees-Mogg backs Boris Johnson while outlining his own vision for the nation
- Why Ben Fogle would scrap exams and reintroduce national service
- Heidi Allen is 'too emotional' to be PM but wants Nick Clegg on her team
- Campaigning mum Hannah Deacon tackles medicinal cannabis in Number 10
- Sarah Champion on prostitution, pushing the nuclear button and Tinder dating
- Ben Bradley on exam obsession, getting kicked out of school and forgiving his digital past