- August 31 1997: Diana, Dodi and chauffeur Henri Paul die when car crashes in Paris after leaving Ritz Hotel.
- September 3 1999: French accident report blames Paul, claims he was drunk and under influence of anti-depressants.
- July 2000: Mohamed al Fayed loses court battle for inquests into deaths.
- January 6, 2004: Diana and Dodi's inquests opened and adjourned, more than six years after deaths.
- April 7 2008: Inquest returns verdict of unlawful killing, Henri Paul and paparazzi "share blame for deaths".
- August 17 2013: Scotland Yard is "scoping information" recently received regarding deaths.
More top news
Around 850,000 people in the UK have a form of dementia.
Gordonstoun School in Moray, which was attended by the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales, is hosting a three-day event.
According to publicly available data, up to 210,000 Three customers are paying a loyalty penalty of £10 to £13 a month, the charity said.