- August 31 1997: Diana, Dodi and chauffeur Henri Paul die when car crashes in Paris after leaving Ritz Hotel.
- September 3 1999: French accident report blames Paul, claims he was drunk and under influence of anti-depressants.
- July 2000: Mohamed al Fayed loses court battle for inquests into deaths.
- January 6, 2004: Diana and Dodi's inquests opened and adjourned, more than six years after deaths.
- April 7 2008: Inquest returns verdict of unlawful killing, Henri Paul and paparazzi "share blame for deaths".
- August 17 2013: Scotland Yard is "scoping information" recently received regarding deaths.
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.