- Atos Healthcare, the company which carries out the work capability assessments for people with disabilities, has been highly criticised for the way it operates
- The company carries out assessments on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions, using criteria set by them
- The company has come under discussion by disability charities, who say many people have been unfairly assessed as being fit for work
- In November 2012, The Peoples Review of the Work Capability Assessment highlighted 70 claimants who say they were wrongly assessed and were forced to go to tribunal
- Atos say that all complaints to Atos Healthcare are thoroughly investigated and changes are made where necessary
- A debate will take place in the House of Commons today about assessments for people with disabilities
More top news
The world's highest-paid actress earned less in the past 12 months than the 14 top-paid actors, it has been revealed.
The tour operator is relaunching its holidays from the UK to Tunisia for the first time since the Sousse beach attack that left 38 dead.
The former chancellor said a line connecting the east and west coasts must be planned for as the Government presses ahead with HS2.