- Atos Healthcare, the company which carries out the work capability assessments for people with disabilities, has been highly criticised for the way it operates
- The company carries out assessments on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions, using criteria set by them
- The company has come under discussion by disability charities, who say many people have been unfairly assessed as being fit for work
- In November 2012, The Peoples Review of the Work Capability Assessment highlighted 70 claimants who say they were wrongly assessed and were forced to go to tribunal
- Atos say that all complaints to Atos Healthcare are thoroughly investigated and changes are made where necessary
- A debate will take place in the House of Commons today about assessments for people with disabilities
More top news
More than 120 famed actors and music stars said they are using their "privilege to speak out" to warn of Trump's "real and present threats".
A character is seen carrying a tray of hot drinks before slipping on some paper, with one sheet appearing to be covered with Arabic script.
A historic night in Philadelphia saw mixed emotions as a bitter rivalry was settled before Bill Clinton made his pitch for his wife to lead.