- Atos Healthcare, the company which carries out the work capability assessments for people with disabilities, has been highly criticised for the way it operates
- The company carries out assessments on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions, using criteria set by them
- The company has come under discussion by disability charities, who say many people have been unfairly assessed as being fit for work
- In November 2012, The Peoples Review of the Work Capability Assessment highlighted 70 claimants who say they were wrongly assessed and were forced to go to tribunal
- Atos say that all complaints to Atos Healthcare are thoroughly investigated and changes are made where necessary
- A debate will take place in the House of Commons today about assessments for people with disabilities
More top news
Politician who helped engineer Brexit and was a key supporter to Donald Trump during US election is shortlisted for the prestigious award.
Scientists found the drug - meant to treat cancer patients - rejuvenated eggs to that of pre-pubescent girls.
The Material Girl also reveals she may once have kissed the late Michael Jackson in the clip which will be released in full later this week.