The brother of a 15-year-old who went missing in the late 1970s has said he is "bitterly disappointed" Operation Midland has been closed.
Kevil Allen told ITV News in December 2014 he was "convinced" the teenager was among the victims abused by members of an alleged historic Westminster paedophile ring.
I am bitterly disappointed Operation Midland has been discontinued.
The team only spoke to me once back in February when they informed me my brother's case was part of the inquiry and asked for a photograph of him. I have not heard from them since.
I sincerely hope the circumstances of my brothers disappearance continue to be investigated thoroughly but today's developments probably mean our mother who is seriously ill, will now never get the answer to the question of what happened to her son.
More top news
Ten people have died on the mountain so far this climbing season - four more than mountaineering officials expect in a typical year.
“We can use peace”, the US President told the pontiff in their first face-to-face meeting on Wednesday.
A man with a knife has been arrested near Buckingham Palace in an incident Scotland Yard said was not believed to be terror related.